IDC 2018: Special Issues, Tutorials, Invited Speakers, and more!Administrator
As we confirmed, the 12th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing (IDC 2018) will be organized by the JRL in Bilbao! Save the following days in your calendar to attend this interesting conference: 15-17 of October 2018!
Among many other activities, it is our pleasure to announce the organization of three different Special Sessions:
- INDILOG: Intelligent and distributed optimization for logistics, transportation and vehicle routing.
- OptML-RE: Application of optimization and machine learning methods in real environments.
- MASTL 2018: 8th Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Learning.
Furthermore, the following tutorials will be held:
- JMETALSP: Multi-Objective Big Data Optimization with jMetalSP, by Antonio J. Nebro and Jose M. Garcia Nieto.
- KMBD: The K-means algorithm on Big Data domains, by Marco Capó, Aritz Perez and Jose Antonio Lozano.
Additionally, we are proud of having the following Invited Speakers:
- Jose Antonio Lozano: Full Professor in the University of the Basque Country (UPV-EHU) and Research Professor in the Basque Center for Applied Mathematics (BCAM).
- David Camacho: Associate Professor in the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
- Francisco Herrera: Full Professor in the University of Granada.
- Eleni I. Vlahogianni: Assistant Professor in the National Technical University of Athens.
Finally, we confirm the edition of a Special Issue related with the conference on the high reputed journal Future Generation Computer Systems.
Leave a Reply