As we confirmed, the 12th International Symposium on Intelligent Distributed Computing (IDC 2018) will be organized by the JRL in Bilbao! Save the following days in your calendar to attend this interesting conference: 15-17 of October 2018!
Among many other activities, it is our pleasure to announce the organization of three different Special Sessions:
- INDILOG: Intelligent and distributed optimization for logistics, transportation and vehicle routing.
- OptML-RE: Application of optimization and machine learning methods in real environments.
- MASTL 2018: 8th Workshop on Multi-Agent Systems Technology and Learning.
Furthermore, the following tutorials will be held:
- JMETALSP: Multi-Objective Big Data Optimization with jMetalSP, by Antonio J. Nebro and Jose M. Garcia Nieto.
- KMBD: The K-means algorithm on Big Data domains, by Marco Capó, Aritz Perez and Jose Antonio Lozano.
Additionally, we are proud of having the following Invited Speakers:
- Jose Antonio Lozano: Full Professor in the University of the Basque Country (UPV-EHU) and Research Professor in the Basque Center for Applied Mathematics (BCAM).
- David Camacho: Associate Professor in the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.
- Francisco Herrera: Full Professor in the University of Granada.
- Eleni I. Vlahogianni: Assistant Professor in the National Technical University of Athens.
Finally, we confirm the edition of a Special Issue related with the conference on the high reputed journal Future Generation Computer Systems.